The Romeo 25 is a tough, transportable single sided embosser with a singular reputation for outstanding Braille quality, rugged durability and unmatched value.
The Romeo 25 produces legendary Braille quality at 25 characters per second. It is the ideal solution for those who need a durable, single sided Braille Embosser that has the capabilities of producing up to a 40 character Braille line, without the need of a faster, more expensive, embosser.
The Romeo 25 comes standard with the following capabilities and features:
- Embossing speed up to 25 characters per second.
- Embosses 6 or 8 dot Braille.
- Embosses regular (12.5 DPI) and high resolution (17 DPI) graphics.
- Dynamic Braille Scaling for different Braille sizes.
- Embosses high-quality, single-sided Braille on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper up to 11.5 inches wide.
- Multi-Copy up to 99 copies of a document.
The Romeo 25 comes with built in USB, parallel and serial ports and easily connects to your modern computer system or Braille Notetaker.
The Romeo 25 comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM and toll-free customer support and/or email support.
- Printing Speed: 25 characters per second.
- Line Width: 40 characters.
- Paper Width: Adjustable 1.5 inches to 13.25 inches (3.8 to 33.6 cm).
- Page Length: Selectable. 3 inches to 14 inches (7.6 to 35.6 cm).
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed paper.
- Paper Weight: Variable.
- Width: 21.25 inches (53.9 cm).
- Depth: 13.25 inches (33.6 cm).
- Height: 8.25 inches (20.9 cm); without lid 6.00 inches (15.2 cm).
- Weight: 32 pounds (14.5 kg).
- Case Style: Plastic carrying case with handle.
- Temperature: Operating or Storage: 35 F to 100 F (2 C to 37.8 C).
- Humidity: Operating or Storage: 10% to 95% noncondensing.
- Shock: 3 foot drop (approximately 5G).
- Line Voltage: Universal, 90 to 260 VAC.
- Fuse Ratings: 1.6A slow blow.
- Watts: (operating) approximately 55.
- Interface: (Port 1) Centronics compatible parallel. (Port 2) Serial, 9-pin, RS-232D, DTE. (Port 3) USB.
- All Windows Operating Systems through Windows 7 64-bit.
Requirements (not included):
- Windows based computer with Parallel, Serial or USB port.
- Braille Translation software.
- Braille Paper.