The Romeo Pro 50 is a rugged, portable single-sided Braille embosser that produces legendary Braille quality at 50 characters per second.
Built in a convenient, transportable carrying case the Romeo Pro 50 is perfect for those who need a mobile, or desktop, single sided Braille Embosser capable of producing a 40 character Braille line, with more speed than a smaller personal embosser.
With the Romeo Pro 50 not only will you receive legendary Braille quality, you will also receive speech feedback along with the capabilities of producing Braille on cut sheets of paper, as well as continuous form, tractor feed paper. All for one low price.
The Romeo Pro 50 comes standard with the following capabilities and features:
- Embossing speed up to 50 characters per second.
- Embosses 6 or 8 dot Braille.
- Embosses regular (12.5 DPI) and high resolution (17 DPI) graphics.
- Dynamic Braille Scaling for different Braille sizes.
- Embosses high-quality, single-sided Braille on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper up to 11.5 inches wide.
- Includes Single Sheet Tractors that will allow you to emboss up to 22 lines on 11 inch non-tractor paper (such as letterhead or other special media) by hand-feeding one sheet at a time through the embosser.
- Includes ET Speaks provides automatic speech feedback as you use your embosser.
The Romeo Pro 50 comes with built in USB, parallel and serial ports and easily connects to your modern computer system or Braille Notetaker.
The Romeo Pro 50 comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM and toll-free customer support and/or email support
- Printing Speed: 50 characters per second.
- Line Width: 40 characters.
- Paper Width: Adjustable 1.5 inches to 13.25 inches (3.8 to 33.6 cm).
- Page Length: Selectable. 3 inches to 14 inches (7.6 to 35.6 cm).
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed paper. Cut sheets, manually fed one at a time.
- Paper Weight: Variable.
- Width: 21.25 inches (53.9 cm).
- Depth: 13.25 inches (33.6 cm).
- Height: 8.25 inches (20.9 cm); without lid 6.00 inches (15.2 cm).
- Weight: 32 pounds (14.5 kg).
- Case Style: Plastic carrying case with handle.
- Temperature: Operating or Storage: 35 F to 100 F (2 C to 37.8 C).
- Humidity: Operating or Storage: 10% to 95% noncondensing.
- Shock: 3 foot drop (approximately 5G).
- Line Voltage: Universal, 90 to 260 VAC.
- Fuse Ratings: 1.6A slow blow.
- Watts: (operating) approximately 65.
- Interface: (Port 1) Centronics compatible parallel. (Port 2) Serial, 9-pin, RS-232D, DTE. (Port 3) USB.
- All Windows Operating Systems through Windows 7 64-bit.
Requirements (not included):
- Windows based computer with Parallel, Serial or USB port.
- Braille Translation software.
- Braille Paper.