The Romeo Pro-LE was designed with the special requirements of Braille label production in mind and is based on our popular Romeo Pro 50 Braille embosser. The Romeo Pro-LE offers the highest quality Braille in the industry coupled with legendary Romeo quality and reliability making this product the ideal choice for your most challenging label production requirements. The Romeo Pro LE is available in two versions. The Romeo Pro LE narrow that can produce up to a 24 Braille character line and the Romeo Pro LE wide that can produce up to a 40 Braille character line.
Both versions of the Romeo Pro-LE are fully compatible with the Braille label modes incorporated into the DBT Braille translator offered by Duxbury Systems. When coupled with this innovative software package, sold separately, your Romeo Pro-LE can easily be installed into an automated label production system.
The standard features included in both versions of the Romeo Pro-LE are:
- Adjustable vertical label sizes from 0.5 inches to 4.0 inches in 0.25 inch increments
- Produces approximately 4,500, 1.5 inch by 6 inch labels, in one hour
- ET Speaks for automatic speech feedback as you use your Romeo Pro-LE
- Single Sheet Tractors let you emboss up to 22 lines on 11 inch non tractor paper (such as letterhead or other special media) by hand-feeding one sheet at a time through the embosser
- 6 or 8-dot Braille
- Visual On/Off Line LED Indicator
- Print Speed: Dependent on label size.
- 4,500-1.5" labels per hour (one label across on narrow version and two labels across on wide version). Typical.
- Line Width: Narrow version: up to 24 characters with Library of Congress spacing. Wide version: up to 40 Characters with Library of Congress spacing.
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed stock.
- Width: Adjustable. Narrow version 1.5 to 8.5 inches (3.8 to 21.6 cm). Wide version 1.5 to 13.25 inches (3.8 to 33.6 cm).
- Paper Length: Selectable. 0.5 to 4.0 inches (1.3 to 10.2 cm).
- Paper Weight: Variable.
- Spacing formats available: Regular (Library of Congress), California sign, Jumbo, Regular with relaxed line spacing, Petite (Japanese), Petite with relaxed line spacing for interline printing and Marburg Medium
Physical Description (both narrow and wide versions)
- Width: 21.25 inches (53.9 cm).
- Depth: 13.25 inches (33.6 cm).
- Height: 8.25 inches (20.9 cm); 6.00 inches (15.2 cm) without lid.
- Weight: 32 pounds (14.5 kg).
- Sound Level: 75 DBA. Sound level may vary with ambient conditions.
- Case Style: Plastic carrying case, with handle.
Environmental (both narrow and wide versions)
- Temperature: Operating or Storage: 35 F to 100 F (2 C to 37.8 C).
- Humidity: Operating or Storage: 10% to 95% noncondensing.
- Shock: 3 foot drop (approximately 5G).
Electrical (both narrow and wide versions)
- Line Voltage: 105 to 260 VAC.
- Fuse Size: 250V, 1.6A slow blow.
- Interface: (Port 1) Centronics Compatible Parallel. (Port 2) USB. (Port 3) Serial, 9-pin, RS 232D, DTE.